Cloudflare APO : RSS Feed issue

after APO activation, the link to my wordpress RSS feed (url/feed) shows a blank page and is not detected anymore by some rss tools (like feedburner).

When I desactivate APO, everything is back to normal.

I tried to create a page rule to bypass cache on this specific url, but so far it does not change anything.

3 Likes

Same thing here. My feed is coming up not found since I enabled APO. Also tried bypassing cache but it didn’t fix it.

1 Like

Same issue with me as well. Had to disable APO as feeds are critical for my site. Hope Cloudflare team is listening.

2 Likes

Can also confirm RSS feed not working on APO-enabled sites.

2 Likes

Can confirm.

2 Likes

Same here.
I also tried to create a custom page rule deactivating apps, performance and bypassing the cache but I get the same blank page.

Any solution?

1 Like

Same for me

1 Like

Thanks for brining this issue to our attention! I’ve escalated this to our team and we should have an update for you in the next few days.

5 Likes

Custom Page Rules currently do not work with APO.

Kindly switch off and everything will be fine.

Sorry, but it’s not the page rules causing this issue. Don’t have any setup. Definitely an APO issue.

Thanks for looking into it, for what it’s worth, the feed actually works with services like dlvr.it, but it does not show up in a browser and some services like feedburner cannot see it at all throwing an error

No custom page rules on this end.

@william17 it’s fixed now and should work fine with APO.

3 Likes

Confirmed, it works ! thanks for taking care of this issue.

2 Likes

Can also confirm it works! Appreciate the incredibly fast fix and response.

2 Likes