Hello to everyone!
I am having some problems with a site hosted on Strato (hosting and domain). I want to use CF but I’ve read a lot of problems that users of Strato have with CF and I also had some problems yesterday.
Is there any magical trick to make them cooperate? Strato says everything is good on their end?
The URL that is currently not available is: https://www.p11-ra.de/ and current error that I get is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. Yesterday we also tried to move the site to CF and got 404 error but with a different description of error and we reverted the nameservers back to Strato and tried today once more to put the site on CF.
We decided to wait for 24hours and see if the site will start to work. But, if it doesn’t, do you have any idea is it possible to have a Strato site on Cloudflare?