Cloudflare and Prestashop orders do not enter

Hello,

I have a Prestashop 1.6.0.9 shop, I installed Cloudflare, I changed the DNS, everything works correctly.

But when a customer places an order paying by credit card for the Redsys module, the order does not appear in Prestashop.

What could be the problem?

Thank you very much.
A greeting.

Hi,

I am not sure why this happening.

You could try to disable ‘Apps’ & ‘Performance’ via Page Rule for the specific URL where you are facing problem. Then, please check again.

I had similar problem with online paying service with one of my clients. Apparently they sent POST to your site with confirmation and that POST was regarded as bad. I had to disable “Browser Integrity Check” for certain URLs with Page Rules. You may try to disable it globally just to check if it’s the case.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I have deactivated the Browser Integrity Check, but still no orders appear in Prestashop, only happens with the Redsys payment module for credit cards.

Any more ideas?

Thank you very much.
A greeting.

Hello,

From Redsys we are told that the certificates of compliance are not compatible with Redsys.

After continued conversation indicate that the current requirements for real environment are as follows:

1. That the certificate appears in the list of certificates supported by Redsys

2. Review which supports TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, or TLS 1.2

3. You accept the following Cipher Suites:

SSL_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256

SSL_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA

SSL_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256

SSL_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA

SSL_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384

SSL_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

We also read in various forums that:

The Redsys payment gateway used is not capable of interpreting an SSL certificate that is hosted in a shared hosting. It is only capable of interpreting an SSL certificate if it is installed in a dedicated hosting on an exclusive server with a unique IP number.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you very much.
A greeting.

Pro Plan has SAN certificates but I don’t know if it helps.

Cloudflare free universal SSL use ECC 256bit ECDSA based SSL certificates and ciphers so you would need to upgrade to Cloudflare Pro to get access to the regular RSA based SSL certificates

wonder if that means it doesn’t support SNI based HTTPS ?

Redsys is a popular payment gateway that you can use with popular e-commerce solutions like WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and Magento.

The Let’s Encrypt Certificate Authority and SNI is not currently supported by Redsys. However, alternative methods to use the payment gateway are available

I am also getting same issue. I have to manually update each time. It is happening only with one payment gateway & other is working fine.

We have facing the same problem on the Redsys orders when use cloudflare, is there any solution??

Can you both submit tickets to support AT cloudflare DOT com with your unique details and let me know the ticket numbers? I’d like to get some eyes on this and see if there is a solution.