Cloudflare and Google Workspace Gmail not working: Setup as per Google and Activated

Hello, I am attempting to send emails from my website joyfulmesses.com. I have followed Google’s page on how to setup Google Workspace and Cloudflare.
I have also verified that Gmail is activated for joyfulmesses.com.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks,

Matt

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with receiving and/or sending e-mails from your Website while using Coudflare for your domain name.

If you followed Google’s page on how to setup Google Workspace and Cloudflare, your DNS records should look like something from below screenshot (as an example):

Furthermore, I can see it’s a WordPress website. As far as TXT record has specific SPF values and parameters configured for Google Workspace (therefore not allowing any other hostname or IP address to be a “sender” as from your domain name → your case “web hosting IP where WordPress is installed”) you have to adjust your WordPress.

Kindly, I’d suggest you to download and install below plugin as far as it works perfectly for WordPress, just configure it to use your Google Workspace e-mail with the credentials:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.