Cloudflare Analytics not tracking and Under Attack mode not working!

Hi,

I diagnose my website Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare here and everything looks fine. But Cloudflare Analytics not racking any traffic and when I enable under attack mode, not working for me. Can you please help me to resolve this issue?

My domain is smartgametech.com and superpsx.com

My issue has been resolved by changing the proxy status from DNS to proxied. But still, I’m facing 404/503 error whenever I enable Bot fight mode. I tried my best now I need your help.

bot fight mode is known to give problems, your best bet is to set it to allow and not block nor challenge.

1 Like

Right now I’m on free plan. All I can see is enable bot fight mode nothing else. How can I set it to allow?

I can see under DDoS ⇒ HTTP DDoS attack protection configure ⇒ Configure DDos L7 ruleset

Ruleset action - Default
Ruleset Sensitivity - Default

Do I need to change something?

I can explore my entire website (Enabled bot fight mode). Yoast SEO gives me this error when I enable bot fight mode (ryte.com). I disabled it and got 200 (ryte.com)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.