Cloudflare Agency Program--Incorrect Email

Hello,

I applied few weeks ago to the Cloudflare agency program and I received days later the confirmation that I am accepted.

by my mistake I wasn’t create a new cloudflare account with the partner email used, so I received this email few days ago.

"We attempted to provide tenant access to the email provided below, but did not find an account with that email address in our system.

Note: you will need to create a new account with this email and set up a new billing profile for that account. Please confirm you followed this process to set up the new cloudflare account with the above email: [Create account · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs]

One you have completed this step, reply to this email and we can provide you with the tenant access to get started as a Cloudflare Agency Partner"

I reply the email few days ago and answer to updates to the email [email protected] and no answer was received.

Can you check it, please?

Hello,

in this case i suggest you to check with the customer support by opening a ticket so that they can assist you further.

@pablo15 we have checked with our team and confirmed your agency partner account should now be active. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can assist with or if you have any other questions. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.