Cloudflare addon fastcometr .com not working mail id but directly by desktop login done. now my site is down

Mobile veraion website is not acceable. 526 error ahiwn

Error 526 indicates Cloudflare is unable to successfully validate the SSL certificate on the origin web server. Make sure you have configured a valid certificate on your server. See this 526 Community Tip for suggestions.

1 Like

After cloudflare got my when site running on desktop. But when we are try to open on mobile version site not working.
Pls so need solution

Can you share the domain? I checked what I think is your site and loads on my android without an issue

1 Like

That’s what I guessed. I am not seeing any 526 error on android. Perhaps try from an incognito mobile tab or different handset/os?

sir
NOW WE CHANGE SSL SO ITS NOT SHOWN 526,
BUT WHEN WE ADD CLOUDFLARE SERVER THEN ON MOBILE SHOWN ERROR 526

Hi @garmentswaleindia, you mentioned you changed SSL, what did you change exactly? The certificate, the setting on the Cloudflare dashboard?

So now the issue is:

And before the issue was:

It does not seem that whatever ssl change you made has had any effect. Can you enter this command in a terminal window and share the output? Replace the 123 with your origin ip:

curl -svo /dev/null --resolve garmentswale.com:443:123.123.123.123 https://garmentswale.com/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.