Cloudflare account two-step validation emails are not being delivered

I’m trying to login to my Cloudflare account, but I get the message:

Login Authentication
You’re attempting to log into Cloudflare from an unrecognized IP Address. Please enter the Authentication Token that was sent to the email associated with this account.

However, no code arrives in my email… previously I received this validation email normally.

I saw that there are other users with the same problem.

I’ve been trying for over a week without success, I also don’t know how to open a ticket with Cloudflare, because for that I need to be logged in… Can someone help?

Hi @natalia.moraes,

I suspect you must have ended up on their email supression list, normally either by opting-out of all emails or by your emails bouncing.

Please email [email protected] from the email address on your account. You should get an autoresponse with a ticket number, please post that here.

Hi @domjh ! Happy birthday!

Thanks for your suggestion, I was on the way to open a support ticket and suddenly received the token on my email, so I could log in normally… I didn’t understand what happened exactly, but it’s working again.

1 Like

Thank you, it is my Cloudflare Community Birthday today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That’s great, glad it’s working for you now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.