Cloudflar for SaaS IP address

Hi,

We run an e-commerce platform and our users need to connect their root domain to our platform.

We are only provided with a CNAME integration for our custom hostnames in Cloudflare for SaaS.

Some registrars don’t allow CNAME on root domains. They only allow A records pointing to an IP.

We don’t have an IP to provide our users with to put in their A records.

My question is: How do we allow users to connect their domain to our service if they can’t add a CNAME?

Thank you.

1 Like

This is why SaaS providers and hosting partners force their users to use ‘www’ for their integrations.

Though I admit that Shopify doesn’t have this restriction. I suggest you contact your Enterprise CSM to find out what’s possible on your account.

Thank you for your reply @sdayman

We are using the beta version of Cloudflare for SaaS that was recently opened for non enterprise users.

As a result we do not have a CSM. That’s why I’m asking here.

1 Like

Is there a feedback contact for the beta version?

We haven’t received any information on that after getting beta access.

Do you know if there is a contact for the beta version? That would help a lot!

If the beta onboarding did not include a contact method, you will have to open a ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Thank @sdayman. I opened a ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.