Cloudfare cannot see nameservers

I added a domain name to my account and updated the name servers at my registrar approx 1 month ago,
then I receive an email just recently that the Cloudfare system had removed the domain name
I re-instated the domain name and double check spelling typos, etc.
However Cloudfare is still showing Pending Update when everything appears to be correct and in place, any ideas?

Hello there,

Is it the Pending Nameserver Update? Click this link if you’ve missed any steps in case. What’s your domain?

1 Like

Yes it is showing Pending Nameserver Update, the domain name is promotionswarehouse.com.au

WHOIS reports below Cloudflare nameservers:

Name Server: LISA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: NED.NS.CLOUDFARE.COM

May I ask if those are the ones assigned to your Cloudflare account where your domain name is added? :thinking:

Furthermore, it’s working from my end:

However, is it “Paused” temporary or DNS set to unproxied :grey: (DNS-only)? :thinking:
It shows origin IP on the lookup 180.xx.

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;promotionswarehouse.com.au.    IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
promotionswarehouse.com.au. 0   IN      A       180.xx.xxx.xxx

Also, DNSSEC seems to have some issue with queries to the ned.ns.cloudflare.com, despite DNSSEC isn’t enabled & not used so far:

Furthermore, if you recently changed your domain nameservers, regular DNS propagation time usually takes up to 24-48 hours to complete.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

You’ve misspelled Cloudflare in the second entry.

3 Likes

Wow - I feel like a beginner missing that typo, thanks for pointing that out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.