Cloudfare cache problem

I am having clouflare cache problem as it is unable to load my Cache files from the litespeed server.
Is there anything should I do?
I am currently not running any page rules.
because of the problem.

THANK YOU

Are you saying you’re getting 404 errors for those files?

If you posted the domain, we can take a closer look.

Thank you for the reply

I am litespeed server user with Litespeed cache and i have been using these three-page rules i shared in the screenshot
Imgur

But I was facing some issues with the cache problem so I shared My problem With Litespeed and I got this response.

Imgur
So please tell me are my page rules incorrect?
If yes what should I use?
Thank You

and sometimes i get a very large waiting time too, to load the css/js files.
https://imgur.com/BJPRZgo.

like this
thank you for the help

You’d be better off without those page rules, as they’re not doing much beyond Cloudflare default settings.

Cloudflare is caching static content like it’s supposed to:

And LiteSpeed is caching your HTML:

Main HTML takes about 1 second to load, so that’s ok. And once your static files are cached, those are delivered quickly and the page renders in under 2 seconds. Some of the Google content loads later, but the page is still usable.

So why there is so much problem showing in GT-METRIX, in waterfall chart I shared or you can visit - https://gtmetrix.com/reports/roadtoace.com/2tn9C21j
How can i solve it as my page loading time is increasing a lot even i have a good score of 97 and 92.
In starting it was less than 2 seconds but now it is not improving :frowning:
How can i fix all these things.

According to this screenshot should tun off the Cloudflare cache? Should I change my Page rules

By default, html resources will not be cached, only static resources such as pictures, js, css, etc. will be cached.

can you please tell me are my page rules correct?
should i change them?

as per the above problem i shared?
Thank you

3 Disable or delete

Force https can be turned on in the ssl option

I am litespeed server user with Litespeed cache and i have been using these three-page rules i shared in the screenshot

but i was facing some issues with the cache problem so I shared My problem With Litespeed and i got this response

So please tell me are my page rules incorrect?
If yes what should i use?
Thank You

Sorry for the trouble But i have searched for most of the forums in the cloudfare even went to the wordpress.org forum for the issue
But there is no help from any side.

this is my gt metrix score and I am having soo much difficulty while dealing with making it correct.
Is there any solution to fix the waterfall chart.
I even deleted the cache plugin from my website and letting cloudflare to handle but still it is not fixing.
thank you for the help

It looks like you’re still messing with Page Rules. Delete them. They’re not helping.

I deleted them but still there was not any help for me.
is there anything else you want me to recommend
please let me know

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.