Cloud ray id

Please help me. I have been blocked I cannot access internet. I have my cloud ray id.

“Sorry, you have been blocked. You are unable to access any website.” I have been blocked. Please help me… This is my cloud ray Id 82f005ab78d50a84

You have been blocked by the site you are trying to visit. You need to contact that sites support with the ray ID so they can investigate why you were blocked.

2 Likes

But my problem I don’t know what site or which site i have been blocked. I need to report but i dont know what is the email of the site owner either.
I really need a help :pleading_face: I really cannot use my load data internet in any site :sob:

Sorry to hear that. Can you please post a screenshot of the entire browser window for that? Please include the Website Address bar. If you have bookmarks showing, please hide the bookmark bar, or edit your screenshot to hide your bookmark bar for privacy.

I don’t understand , its back again :sob::sob:

That is a different message than you initially said:

I think it’s pretty clear which site blocked you. It’s noloadbalnace.globe.com.ph

Please follow the instructions presented:

Contacting Cloudflare, or posting in the Community is not the correct approach.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.