Cloud Flare install error

So today I got a new update on CF ( Cloud Flare ) and choose to install new update. After finsihing the update it say : “client error,…” so I decided to reinstall it. When it com to this part the installer appear a message then close itself, I had try to search some solutions for this but none of it worked. So if ya know pls help me out

Someone help me with thisssss, I have a video DM me on discord for video

Can you start with a fresh download? The error looks like the file may have been damaged but I have not seen it before.

1 Like

uh sure I will try to redownload win 10 I will update when I got it

Hello, I just reinstall win 10 I didnt work

You reinstalled Windows itself? Just WARP should have been enough. I think that’s what Cloonan meant (a fresh download of the WARP client).

You may try an older version:
https://install.appcenter.ms/orgs/cloudflare/apps/1.1.1.1-windows-1/distribution_groups/release

2 Likes

Alright, I tried but it still stuck at the same progress none if it works. Is there anyway I can skip it, since the last progress does nothing I guess? Also this is a pic of what I installed on my computer recently

An hour now and it nothing happens and still stucking :confused:

What I have did : flush the dns, reinstall window, remove any old WARP file ( It already removed since last time I uninstalled it), tried the older version of it, but none of these worked
Edit : I have a conclusion on this : “The installer from WARP is broken nor my international AGG cable in Vietnam is currently broke so it wont transfer the file to my country”
Also uh I hope I can install it nor my wifi suck again

1 Like

YO OMG GUYS IM ABLE TO INSTALL IT YES YES YES SIR.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwd
d
wd
wd
w
wdd
Should I update?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.