Cloud blocked even the non proxyed DNS records

Hello

i am pointing my panel using cloudflare that is working perfect www and the domain at A records

now i entered the subdomains using the option not proxyed dns only but it looks as if cloudflare
id’s them as video and blocked them saying that it is forbidden to stream video

and that is not what i want to do

please help

thanks

Without knowing the URL, we can’t troubleshoot, but what you’re describing means that the video URL is clearly still proxied by Cloudflare.

here is an example

i want to protect the panel working on https://website.com and to stop any attacks to that domain

and i created subdomains v1.website.com and v2.website.com to send customers
for video at those two different servers

but when i enter those v1 and v2 without proxy protection , just dns , i get the error on screen that
cloudflare has blocked it because you can not send video with cloudflare

it is not my intention to send video with cloud, just to protect the domain

how can i make it work ?

thanks

i know it works with cloud what i want to do, because there are others doing it

but nobody wants to share how they do it

Here two examples

http://ok2.se

and https://www.dramacool9.co/

how do they do it ?

another example cuevana2.io

this website has been there for more than a decade

how do they protect their domain and play video without sending video through cloudflare ?

thanks

how to avoid sending the subdomains, i used the option for dns only not proxy
and i get the error on video screen

do you think it is because the domain was blocked before ? I did not know it was forbidden to send it

now i only want to protect the panel not the subdomains

is there a place where i can read more ?

thanks

I’m unable to replicate the issue on the ok2, dramacool9, and cuevana2 websites.

i just want to learn how do they do it, they have millions of users and i do not think they send their video using cloudflare

how to avoid sending the subdomains, i used the option for dns only not proxy
and i get the error on video screen

do you think it is because the domain was blocked before ? I did not know it was forbidden to send it

now i only want to protect the panel not the subdomains

is there a place where i can read more ?

1 Like

the video went through cloudflare by mistake for 4 or 5 days until it was detected by cloud, do you think the domain is black listed for this already and that is reason the subdomains are getting that message ?

tried to use different domain , but cloudflare gives me DNS that are blocked by the domain register

i just want to protect the panel not the video

thanks

Hello

I confirmed the domain is black listed by cloudflare, i used a different domain and it works

can you help me get domain name maxtv.it unblocked

right now cloud works fine with the domain, but when i put the subdomain with DNS only
i get the following error

1 Like

That site isn’t loading for me, and I can’t confirm the error you’re seeing.

because i can not have it like that , my customers can not be looking at that
that configuration is not working at the moment

but i know that cloud has blocked it or blacklisted, because i tried with other domain and it works

can you ask cloud people or if you are from cloud, can you un block it so i can use the same domain
i do not wan to change the domain

please help

1 Like

Hello, I did not know how cloudflare worked and I made the mistake of doing a bad configuration
of DNS

i guess the domain was blacklisted

I tried with different domain and it works without issues , this confirms that the domain is blocked by the system

domain is www.maxtv.it i need to use cloudflare only for the PANEL hosted at domain

I want to send the Subdomains with DNS , but if i enter them on the configuration
i get the error on the screen

can you please help me unblock those subdomains from the system , so they can work with DNS only

Thank you

Hi @iptv2,

Could you please send a screenshot of the error?

that message shows even when subdomains are set up with DSN ONLY

thank you

You want to use Cloudflare only on a subdomain, right?

You may have an internal server error, all I see is a white screen (but no error message)

Hello the opposite of that , I do not want to use cloud on subdomain, because that is
where video is sent

i only need cloud service on the domain name and that is working right now

but if i enter the subdomains, cloud has blacklisted the subdomains and i get the error on the picture
i sent you

did you see the picture ?

Can you help me stop cloud sending that message when using the subdomains with DNS ?

thanks

1 Like

hello, i tried doing domain forwarding

and that ends up sending the same error to the other domain

can you please help me fix this issue ?

thanks