I have made a change to a .js file on my server.
To see the change I have tried the following:
Purging All Cache in Cloud Flare
Switching on Development Mode
Clearing the joomla site’s cache
When I view the site with my host file set to my server’s IP address I see the changes. Which says to me that my server is serving the newest version of the file.
When I view the site with my host file set to cloudflare DNS ip address (after purging cache) I see no changes. Therefore Cloudflare is serving the cached old version of the file despite me purging all cache and setting Development Mode On.
In both cases I have also cleared my browser cache and the joomla cache after and before purging cloudflare cache
In the above file in the old version there are 3 IF statements if(item.traveltariff…
In the new version there is 6 IF statements
I have had to change the DNS back to my server host’s DNS as I can’t get cloudflare to purge the cache.