Chrome goes nuts when I try to login to Cloudflare

Fortunately I was able to login via Firefox. Here’s what happens when I try to login with Chrome:

Any ideas on how I can fix that?

Lots of people successfully log in with Chrome. What usually throws a wrench into things are Chrome Extensions. Try disabling extensions and/or log in using Incognito Mode.

2 Likes

This just happened to me before (but on Firefox)

Clearing your browser cache and ALL your cookies fixes it. It might have been a corrupted cookie?

2 Likes

Just happened to me today as well (Chrome), clearing cookies and cache fixed it. So i’m pretty sure it’s not an extensions issue

2 Likes

When I try to login on Firefox, I am hit with a reCaptcha challenge. After completing the challenge sometimes two or three times, the screen flashes five or six times and cycles back to the reCaptcha.

I have no issue logging in with Chrome.

1 Like

Clearing cache and cookies as recommended above by pigeonburger fixed it. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

That just now happened to me in Firefox. I popped open a Private window and it worked fine. I guess it’s time to do some cache 'n cookie cleanup.

2 Likes

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/issues-accessing-cloudflare-dashboard/236578

I guess here’s why.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the help!!!

I trashed my cache and that didn’t fix the issue. After all the recommendations, I trashed the cookies too - that seems to have done the trick.

Cloudflare community rocks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.