Checking your browser before accessing

Hi,

I’m waiting for 1 hour to fix the problem …

0 Likes

Failing JS challenge

Hi @coolxvid, sorry for the trouble. Is that your site? If not, you’ll need to contact the site owner and let them know you’re having issues accessing the site.

0 Likes

Do you have an ad blocker installed?

0 Likes

yes adguard adsblocker…
adblocker not problem.
I have no problem accessing other sites that use cloudflare.

0 Likes

Also some cookie blocking will have the same effect as it’s the cf_clearance cookie that needs to be set.

0 Likes

Disable and uninstall adblocker…

There was no change.

0 Likes

What about cookies? look and see if that site has set a cf_clearance cookie. If not, then your browser is blocking it.

0 Likes

@Withheld

What is cf_clearance? Is there any way I can solve the problem with my browser?
IE or Firefox

0 Likes

That is the Cloudflare cookie that is needed to pass the verification. If any of your software, browser or one of it’s plugins blocks it, you don’t get in.

0 Likes

I don’t think that’s the problem. Because there are no problems entering other sites that use Cloudflare.

0 Likes

No Cookies

Cookies

0 Likes

torrentday.com

0 Likes

Works fine if you allow cookies for that site otherwise, you’ll never get in.

0 Likes

I can access this site from the computer at home.
I cannot login from overseas server.

0 Likes

Either way, it’s not a Cloudflare issue and you’ll need to contact the VPN or proxy site whichever it may be and ask them about allowing cookies.

0 Likes

Thanks everyone.
The problem is caused by IE and Firefox. (66.0.2)
I’ve installed Chrome. Everything is normal.

0 Likes

The default settings for a new browser is to allow cookies. If you add an ad blocker or prevent cookies, the problem will return.

1 Like

I dont think this is a browser issue either, a profile issue maybe. @coolxvid, try to create a new Firefox profile and check if the issue persists.

0 Likes