Checking if site connection is secure

Stuck on this page and it never gets to the site I want to access. i’m on an HP laptop in the US. I’m running Windows 10 and have tried Chrome and Edge; clearing cache; rebooting, etc. Nothing appears to help the situation.

Is this happening on your own website, or someone else’s?

Thank you for the response.

It’s happening on two sites in particular that I am trying to get to. This is a relatively recent problem – probably within the past 30 days or so.

I can get to one of them ok from my cell phone using the same wireless network as my laptop. I haven’t tried the other site from my cell.

Hi @edbrown, could you paste the rayId you see in the challenge page?

Ray ID: 7965587d1c1631d8

Do you have any extensions installed?

Yes, Adblock, Authenticator, Avast AntiTrack Premium, Duck Duck Go, Express VPN (I have tried to access those web sites with and without VPN), Google Translate, and Roboform Password Manager.

Thanks! Can you try accessing the website on a fresh Chrome profile without the extensions to see if the issue persists?

|

mdemoura Cloudflare Team
February 8

|

• | - |

Thanks! Can you try accessing the website on a fresh Chrome profile without the extensions to see if the issue persists?

Here is the site I’m trying to get to: mainet.business/backoffice/login The ‘h t t p s’ has been deleted from the site name.

And also: needtoknow.news ‘ Ray ID: `7966f26c7d6e9abd’ The h t t p s’ has been deleted from the site name.

The only two extensions I have active are Authenticator (needed to get into the site once I get there) and Roboform. All others have been disabled.

With each attempt, I have cleared cache and then started a new Chrome session before trying to log on to the site shown above.

The results I get are mixed. Sometimes it takes me directly to the logon screen, sometimes it asks me to verify that I am human but still just spins, and sometimes I don’t get the ‘verify human’ display.

Here’s my latest Ray ID: 7966eae099426dc2

Again, all extensions except those two have been disabled.

I really do appreciate your help. Thank you.

Can anyone give me some additional help on this issue?
Thank you.

How can I escalate this issue to support?

Nothing??? i presume everyone is out of possible solutions.

What are the results when you try the previous suggestion?

The problem has not been resolved by trying any of the previous suggestions.

Still having the issue. Any other suggestions??

If these are not your web sites, you need to contact the site owner to see if they are able to help you with your access issues. Cloudflare provides the tool, but how it is implemented is entirely under the control of the site operator. They are the only ones who can review the log entries that correspond with your Ray IDs, although you would likely need to collect some new ones for them at this point.

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.