I changed my nameservers and the site went immediately down when checking in the US.
I checked other forum posts, but could not see a solution other than say wait. But this does not sound right.
If the previous name servers are up and work, and changing it to cloudflare, surely it should be up and running all time. If it’s not up when the new nameserver is populated, it means the dns settings are wrong?
I copied everything except the @, because I could not. Cloudflare UI says it was already added, while it was not.
Is this an issue with SSL? as the site should be https
Your help is much appreciated.