Changed DNS record in web interface, cloudflare NS returning old information after TTL

I added a txt record for my domain and updated MX records. old mx was set to auto.
If I look up txt records using ingrid.ns.cloudflare.com or brett.ns.cloudflare.com I’m not seeing the new TXT record or the MX record change.

It has been over 30 minutes since I made the change. I can understand 3rd party DNS recursive lookups taking awhile to change. But Auto TTL is supposed to be 300 seconds (5 min) so even *.ns.cloudflare.com should be returning new records.

Turns out this was due to an cloudflare issue. From their status page:

Update - We are seeing DNS propagation delays of up to 75 minutes and we are working to resolve the delays.
Oct 1, 23:52 UTC

Monitoring - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.
Oct 1, 23:13 UTC

Investigating - Cloudflare is investigating issues with Cloudflare Dashboard and related APIs.

Resolved

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/9czr1k9k29nk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.