I’m struggling. I just added one my client’s website on Cloudflare and a simple NS check shows that it has worked. I changed the A-record to put the new server we’re migrating to.
Unfortunately, the website still points to the previous server IP.
The TTL should be of 5 minutes max if i’m not mistaken, but it has been 2 hours and no change.
To test, I put the status to “DNS only” on the A record, and it actually did work (but I can’t choose that possibility cause I need the Cloudflare SSL certificate). So something wrong is happening on Cloudflare’s side.
It seems the old server IP is still there as a ghost and Cloudflare hasn’t deleted it.