Change the NS in DNS

Error “Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.”

I tried adding a DNS ENtry " NS " but still getting the error currently in free plan

Did you change the nameservers at your registrar?

I bought domain from Cloudflare itself so not sure what to do so that i can use a thirdpaty name server

If I’m not mistaken, you can’t switch to other nameservers at the moment if you bought domains from Cloudflare Registrar. Can someone confirm this?

I think the only way to solve this is to transfer your domain to other registrar, but your domain must be active for more than 60 days after the purchase, as per ICANN requirements.

That is correct. Third party name servers are not yet allowed for Cloudflare registered domains.

1 Like

I am not sure what NS Signify as per the screenshot. is it same or different

NS records are for delegating away subdomains. So if you have a subdomain, like internal.example.com, and you have local name servers, you’d use this.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.