Change of registrar and domain move to different Cloudflare account

I have two domains for which Cloudflare has been DNS resolver for a long time.

I successful transferred both domains to Cloudflare as registrar…a week or so ago.

I then moved both domains to a new Cloudflare account and it seems to have been working.

Today I got this from Cloudflare

The name servers for acmeno longer point to Cloudflare. They now point to:

ines.ns.cloudflare
daphne.ns.cloudflare
matteo.ns.cloudflare
vicente.ns.cloudflare
[not set]

This change means that acme.com is no longer using Cloudflare and will not receive the benefits of our security and performance services. Your DNS records will be completely removed from our system in 7 days.

If the name server change was in error, reactivate your domain by pointing your nameservers back to:

daphne.ns.cloudflare.com
vicente.ns.cloudflare.com

Once you have completed this change, click the “Recheck Nameservers” button in your Cloudflare dashboard to ensure your domain stays active on Cloudflare.

So I’m in nameserver limbo.

The domain appears as “moved” in Cloudlflare account in which I want it to reside and “Pending Nameserver Update” in the Cloudflare account it should have been moved FROM.

Result is that I am unable to set to the nameservers to Cloudflare in either of the Cloudflare accounts.

You’ll have to open a ticket via email: support AT cloudflare DOT com

Post the ticket # here and they should be able to get to it tomorrow.

@sdayman Thank you!

[Cloudflare Support] 2281238

1 Like

The ticket 2281238 does not contain any info about the domain acme.com. I have responded to you on that ticket about the your domain corgenius.com. Please open a new ticket and mention here. Please make sure you also write to us from the account that domain acme.com is associated with. This will help us verify the account and resolve the issue quick.

1 Like