Change nameservers on Cloudflare

Hello,

Does anybody know how to change nameservers on Cloudflare? I have two domains x.ns.cloudflare.com and I need to change it to to two x.ns.cloudflare.com.

Kind Regards,
Strahinja

Hi @infrastructure.sec,

If you are on Cloudflare Registrar, the nameservers will be automatically set to those on your Cloudflare account and you can’t change them. Are you having an issue?

Hello domhj,

Cloudflare asked me to do this and I don’t know how. Can you help me?
Thanks in advanced

Kind Regards

The nameservers currently point to roan and kia, what is it asking you to change it to? Are you logged into the same account as the one the domain is registered in?

1 Like

Yes, I am. They are asking me to change my nameservers, and I don’t know where I can do that.

As you are with Cloudflare Registrar, you can’t change the nameservers.

You mean, to what nameservers they are asking me to change it?

Yes.

Hi

razglasite.info is already active on Cloudflare why do you need it to change the nameservers?

1 Like

It’s x.ns.cloudflare.com. Why is it important what is the nameserver ful name? I just need to change it

Hello,

I don’t know, thay are asking me to. When I login it says:

Thanks,
Kind Regards

It sounds like you registered it on one Cloudflare account, but now trying to move it to a second account. As it’s tied to the first account, the only way to add it to the second account would be to transfer the domain registration to the second account. Or transfer it to a different registrar where you can change the name servers to whatever you want.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So… If anyone want to use Cloudflare free services it’s better for him to register domain to any registrar but Cloudflare?

If you are definitely logged into the same account that you registered the domain with, then this is a bug, and you should log a support ticket. What you are seeing is what happens when you try and add a domain that is active on one Cloudflare account to a second Cloudflare account, which you have already said is not the case here.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like