Change DNS servers for my Cloudflare registered domain hosted by Bluehost

I just recently transferred two domains registered previously with Godaddy over to Cloudflare, however one of my domains is hosted by Bluehost.com and they tell me the DNS servers for my domain need to be their DNS: ns1.bluehost.com ns1.bluehost.com

This was easily accomplished with my Godaddy account. What is the procedure to accomplish this same task using my Cloudflare account. And why does there not seem to be even chat support or clear documentation to change DNS servers for my domain with Cloudflare ? What am I missing ?

You can’t change your Nameservers with Cloudflare Registrar. You will have to wait until you can transfer the domain to a different registrar.

1 Like

Cloudflare registrar is an exclusive benefit for domains that use Cloudflare nameservers. If your hosting provider requires the use of their nameservers, you will need to transfer your domain registration elsewhere as indicated in the previous reply.

You shouldn’t need to change your nameservers to use Bluehost. Simply create the desired hostnames using the IP address assigned to your site by Bluehost.