My server update a new IP, so I change DNS A record.
But in the next 4 hours(now), always got “Error 522” on my page.
I’ve read about “Error 522 guide” and follow:
- Firewall setting, no problem.
- DNS A record point correct IP, and server IP can connect.
- My domain provider is the Cloudflare DNS configured, Name server is correct.
- SSL encryption mode to Full (strict)
- Clear the site cache and browser cache
My website: https://xkyami.com/
*By the way, disable Cloudflare on site can connect, but if enable will get error 522.
Thank you read. Could you teach me next step, or how should I fix it?
The most common reason of 522’s are rate limiting by the hosting provider.
Please follow this guidance to determine the cause of those timeouts:
Error 522: connection timed out
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.