Cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi error

I recently transferred a site from GoDaddy hosting to Bluehost. Now the Problem is when I open the website sometimes it shows the system default page, please help me how to get rid of it.
cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi error.

I talked to my hosting provider; they told me you are using Cloudflare name servers on this website, so you’re facing it. They told me to speak to Cloudflare support team.
Earlier, when my hosting was on the Godaddy, I was using Cloudflare name servers on my website, sites set up with Cloudflare work fine there was no problem. Why are facing me this error now?

I have cleared the DNS cache on my computer plus browser cache many times, but nothing changes. and I have also changed new hosting Server IP which is {redacted}

Thanks, Regards Imran

Your site is working fine here.

2 Likes

Hello Sir, this time working fine but sometimes it redirects me to domain.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi?

Here lies your reply. If before, with the same setup everywhere, but your host the issue is there. Also that error isn’t Cloudflare’s, so the issue is not here. Unfortunately I have seen many times Bluehost redirect issues on their end as if they were Cloudflare’s.

PS: site working fine here as well.

1 Like

Can you give me an indication of which plan is using one of these domains? free or premium

Thanks, Regards Imran Khan

This is mostly due to a misconfiguration in cpanel/webserver in first place and cached by browser. Google for:

Fixing Domain or Subdomains Redirecting To /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do I add another domain to my account?

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.