CF domain pointing to IP address

Greetings. I use WebHostingPad for my nonprofit website. The hosting company just migrated my new WP site built on a subdomain to the new site. Because I use CloudFare, however, the new site is not loading the new content for some reason. I got the email from the hosting company but i’m not sure how to enact this. Your help appreciated!

"Please contact Cloudflare and make sure that the domain is pointing to the IP address “69.65.x.xxx” at Cloudflare end.

I have checked the SSL certificate for the domain “sfnightministry.org’ and I could see that the SSL certificate is active.”

Did you change the IP on the DNS Tab?

It might just be a cached DNS entry in your end. It seems to work fine for me.

Yes, thank you! Apparently it took a bit for my caches to clear.

I’m trying to change all the internal links manually, so that they redirect to the main site (sfnightministry.org) and not the subdomain (stage.sfn…). I keep getting this error from CLoudFare. Is there any way to clear CloudFare’s caches quickly?

If you are the owner of this website:

There is an issue between Cloudflare’s cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5307221a9c839605 • Your IP: 67.160.226.176 • Performance & security by Cloudflare