Cf dns lookup failure

Dear Cloudflare,

Help please. I’m in China and I use my Zero Trust account to log in to WARP to access websites that are banned in China. But since 5 days ago I’ve been experiencing connection issues. Zero Trust keeps telling me that there’s a CF_DNS_LOOKUP_FAILURE, and I haven’t been able to connect ever since.
I’ve tried every solution I can find online to no avail. At first I thought it was related to my router, because I just got a new router. Then I realized that my router had nothing to do with this issue, because I could also not connect to WARP with my phone running on celluar data, and I could not connect using my work computer in my office. I then changed the DNS server of my router to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1, but the issue still persists. I don’t know what to do now. Please HELP! I live on Cloudflare.
Gaius

You can check a look at Client errors · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs to see how to resolve CF_DNS_LOOKUP_FAILURE.

Cause

WARP was unable to resolve hostnames via its local DNS proxy.

​​Resolution

1. Verify that the network the user is on has DNS connectivity.
  2. Verify that DNS resolution works when WARP is disabled.
  3. Ensure that no third-party tools are interfering with WARP for control of DNS.
  4. Ensure that no third-party tools are performing TLS decryption on traffic to the WARP IP addresses.

me too

Error code: CF_DNS_LOOKUP_FAILURE
Error description: Could not connect because of DNS lookup failure.
Learn more: Client errors · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs

I encountered an error while connecting to Zero Trust with the following error message. Can you help me solve this problem
Error reason: Failed DNS Lookup Check
Error code: CF_DNS_LOOKUP_FAILURE
Error description: Could not connect because of DNS lookup failure.
Learn more: Client errors · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs

me too

Same here
But it’s okay to ping 1.1.1.1
Can’t figure out what’s wrong with DNS

1.1.1.1 I can ping to connect,But I don’t know where the problem is, and the webpage is still open normally

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.