Cf-cache-status: MISS with cache everything rule

Hi everyone,

I have the following url
https://sibforms.com/serve/MUIEAF18r8vjHdfsaatxRLBMyCQCuGDxfP3z1EOCbDw5XFSDnpRgo0RyogryuEHYfRkrlQnQwNn-2aLsjKhx_W2rafeXbgj3dQno7_2-mYKBn7rXYnrlw7exjN7FeQL7qZY4qh0c24acGOIeIttv07qGLhWNYS61s-uLSzWqyjJbeuSqwbFqzgdpDfrjTUi81fzGxgIKPuzcp5Bg

I have the following page rule define on Cloudflare

But still I am getting cf-cache-status: MISS in the response headers. You may open the url and check in the network logs. Can you please help me know why I am not getting a HIT here

Thanks for the help

1 Like

I’m going to take a wild guess that it’s because your s-maxage is less than the minimum Edge Cache TTL for your plan. Free is 2 hours, Pro is 1 hour, Business is 30 minutes, Enterprise is 1 second.

Hi @sdayman, Thank you for your response.

My plan is enterprise. My s-maxage is 1800 sec. Any other ideas?

1 Like

That’s all I’ve got. Support should be able to figure this out in less than an hour.

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

Thank you. I am raising a support ticket

2 Likes

Did you ever get your answer? Seeing the same issue.

1 Like

Hi, Yes I contacted the CF support and they said that I need to define Edge cache TTL as well for the specific page rule. After defining the Edge Cache TTL it worked properly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.