I have set up a page rule:
www.intmath.com/* Cache everything
I have checked max-age is > 0 (cache-control:public, max-age=14400), and “expires” is in the future. There does not appear to be a cookie in the response.
All other file types appear to be caching correctly and returning a HIT. Can anyone help to spot why the PHP-based pages are not being cached?
This is the response in Chrome:
- alt-svc:quic=":443"; ma=2592000; v=“35,37,38,39”
- cache-control:public, max-age=14400
- content-type:text/html; charset=utf-8
- date:Thu, 10 Jan 2019 02:45:21 GMT
- expect-ct:max-age=604800, report-uri=“https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct”
- expires:Thu, 10 Jan 2019 06:45:21 GMT
- set-cookie:ph=0; path=/; domain=intmath.com
Thanks in advance.