CF and Cpanel... dns on CF or Hoster?

Hello,

I setup my domain in CF and it’s work, but I got some issu if I use MX record and point it to my cpanel hoster…

most of the time Public email like gmail and hotmail work so I can send email from my domain to public, but I got bounce email back to other server.

here how I setup my domain dns in CF

From dash.cloudflare.com

and here the dns zone in my cpanel.

From server143.iseencloud.com

I received this email… bounce back when I try to send and email from agencemaki.com, If I send it via gmail then it’s work.

ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=9826: 550-Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable\n550 invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record

something wrong… Do I need to use CF dns or my Cpanel dns Zone… I can reach my website no problem… the only issu is email… Please help me.

MX should never point to an IP address, only to a hostname. Try changing in Cloudflare DNS the value of the MX record from 54.39.152.27 to ‘mail.agencemaki.com’.

Thank you very much it’s fix the problem…
it’s there a way to make the A pointing to a web provider and point the MX to another mail services provider at the same time ? since mail.agencemaki.com is related to the A agencemaki.com ??

I want the A point to
and mx point to another

thanks

Yes, you can leave the A record pointing to your host and just change the MX record to point to the host specified by your mail service.