Certify the web not executing DNS challenge

Hi all!

When I’m trying to issue a certificate from Certify the Web, I’m receiving the following error:

Validation of the required challenges did not complete successfully. Validation failed: leiginte.org [dns]
Response from Certificate Authority: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up TXT for _acme-challenge.leiginte.org - check that a DNS record exists for this domain [BadRequest :: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns]

No matter what dns type I’m using (both Cloudflare DNS API or acme-test DNS API), they are resulting on the same error. What can I do to override that error and have the certificate being verified properly to be challenged and receive it properly?

Thanks for all the support since now!

Welcome the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Your question is better suited for the Certify The Web Community. If you identify a Cloudflare specific issue in your discussion there, it would make sense to return here for help with that part.

This domain seems to be available for registration, and it also doesn’t seem to be added to any Cloudflare account. Maybe a spelling error?

1 Like

Hi @anayran

I will close this post. When the domain is active in your account and if you then still have issues related to Cloudflare, then please feel free to open a new post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.