Certificate Transparency Notification

Hi,
I have search the community but not found something that really answer my question.
I just received a notification from Cloudfalre and in the list of domains some are returning as “suspect websites” by google, others are not responding at all and the others are mine.

I know Cloudflare uses shared certificates but I find pretty strange that sites taht are not mine are uscpect or unreachable.

Here is the content of the e-mail :

Hi,

Cloudflare has observed issuance of the following certificate for tiipiik.com or one of its subdomains:

Log date: 2019-09-30 21:45:24 UTC
Issuer: CN=COMODO ECC Domain Validation Secure Server CA 2,O=COMODO CA Limited,L=Salford,ST=Greater Manchester,C=GB
Validity: 2019-09-30 00:00:00 UTC - 2020-04-07 23:59:59 UTC
DNS Names: sni79201.cloudflaressl.com, *.adimaja.com, *.aprilfilms.com, *.ateliercuircognac.com, *.aussie4x4.com, *.chremma.com.au, *.christophe-lacaux.com, *.effectiveit.com.au, *.festivalpackingguide.com, *.healthywealthyinternational.com, *.healthywealthyinternational.com.au, *.herbert.id.au, *.herbertandspencer.com, *.herbertspencer.co, *.hwinternational.com.au, *.ishamf.com, *.makemoneythroughproperty.com.au, *.marie-agnes-hubert.fr, *.mcskin.ru, *.memsg.ru, *.nswpropertypanel.com.au, *.ntpropertypanel.com.au, *.oliveproperty.com.au, *.oliveproperty.net.au, *.protection-civile-indre.org, *.qldpropertyadvice.com.au, *.streambarn.com, *.tiipiik.com, *.topfestivalgear.com, *.velozgeradores.com.br, *.vvmct.org.au, *.womenspropertypanel.com.au, *.yohann-decharraud.com, *.yousuckman.com, adimaja.com, aprilfilms.com, ateliercuircognac.com, aussie4x4.com, chremma.com.au, christophe-lacaux.com, effectiveit.com.au, festivalpackingguide.com, healthywealthyinternational.com, healthywealthyinternational.com.au, herbert.id.au, herbertandspencer.com, herbertspencer.co, hwinternational.com.au, ishamf.com, makemoneythroughproperty.com.au, marie-agnes-hubert.fr, mcskin.ru, memsg.ru, nswpropertypanel.com.au, ntpropertypanel.com.au, oliveproperty.com.au, oliveproperty.net.au, protection-civile-indre.org, qldpropertyadvice.com.au, streambarn.com, tiipiik.com, topfestivalgear.com, velozgeradores.com.br, vvmct.org.au, womenspropertypanel.com.au, yohann-decharraud.com, yousuckman.com

So what should I do with this ?
Thanks.

Nothing. That was seemingly just a notification that this certificate has been issued. Thats it.

Ok, thank you for your fast answer, but is it “normal” that the other websites are suspect or unreachable ? OK they could be unreachable because they no longer exists but…

Cloudflare pools domains in their certificates. They do not necessarily need to be active, but they’ll all be on Cloudflare, unless they have been recently moved away of course.

Ok fine. thank you !

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.