Certificate Pending Validation more than 48hr

I have the same problem: I can’t receive Universal SSL Certificate, the status is “Certificate Pending Validation” more than 48 hours.

I wrote support ticket 1755882, but there no answers exept robot’s answer.

I’ve tried to made all solutions that users and support told about.

Hi @maadepnasy,

Have you tried disabling and re-enabling Universal SSL?

I have the same problem: I can’t receive Universal SSL Certificate, the status is “Certificate Pending Validation” more than 48 hours.

One day ago I wrote support ticket 1755882, but there no answers exept robot’s answer.

I’ve tried to made all solutions that users and support told about.

Already responded. Please don’t duplicate post.

Of course I did it.

Well, did you try everything else in that article. Many people don’t, which is why I asked :slight_smile:

I tried all things, that are described - it was more than 1 week ago.
Also I moved domains to another CF accounts - with and w/o CNAME’s.
No results.
About only my last tryings I send a ticket, because I don’t know what to do.

I would guess that you will just have to wait for a response from support, then if you have tried all the suggestions here.

How much time to wait?

If on the free plan, median response time is 13 hours. It can take around a week, though, at busy times.

Thank you :frowning:

Post the domain and a F-U-L-L P-A-G-E screenshot of your Crypto screen.

1 Like

You can see screenshot via this link:

Thank you!

Your site appears to be listed at https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=mbgstav.ru

Cloudflare typically does not issue certificates for such domains. First make sure your site is clean and is not listed any longer, then contact support and have the certificate re-issued.

Also, switch that “Flexible” to “Full strict” and make sure you have a proper certificate on your server.

1 Like

Thank you!
Why do this? ( Also, switch that “Flexible” to “Full strict” and make sure you have a proper certificate on your server.)

Because Flexible is insecure and should never be chosen.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.