CDN Slow and not able load using PRO plan

hi, my domain is using PRO Plan package.
but I have complaint from Thailand site when they browser the website is slow and not able to loading.

I have some question:

1. cdn cache (500mb) is this for individual domain or by account is can get 500MB Cache.
  2. the cache is no include mp3? how I can setup on page rule with cache mp3
  3. if I sign a load balancing package is will help for my case?
  4. how the cloudflare load balancing work ?

please help or have any advice solution?

thanks.

1. Unclear what you mean.
  2. No.
  3. Unlikely.
  4. It works like any other load balancer out there with the benefit that its anycast and you can use multiple algorithms to find the right backend (iirc).

Either way, by the way you are describing your website, you are most likely breaking cloudflare TOS by caching non HTML content.

1 Like

hi,

1. cdn cache (500mb) is this for individual domain or by account is can get 500MB Cache.
    I am not clear on that limit. Can you please provide more information?

found on the cloudflare document, the maximum file size Cloudflare’s CDN caches is 512MB for Free, Pro, and Business customers and 5GB for Enterprise customers.
What is that mean for CDN Cache is 512MB ?

1. breaking cloudflare TOS by caching non HTML content.
    sorry what that mean cloudflare TOS? is have any solution?

thanks.

It is referring to the size of one single file that can be cached.

2.8 Limitation on Serving Non-HTML Content
The Services are offered primarily as a platform to cache and serve web pages and websites. Unless explicitly included as part of a Paid Service purchased by you, you agree to use the Services solely for the purpose of (i) serving web pages as viewed through a web browser or other functionally equivalent applications, including rendering Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or other functional equivalents, and (ii) serving web APIs subject to the restrictions set forth in this Section 2.8. Use of the Services for serving video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content is prohibited, unless purchased separately as part of a Paid Service or expressly allowed under our Supplemental Terms for a specific Service. If we determine you have breached this Section 2.8, we may immediately suspend or restrict your use of the Services, or limit End User access to certain of your resources through the Services.

hi, may I know is that able to check latency from Tokyo to Thailand ?

thanks.

I have users at thailand is facing slow

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.