For example, I have an API server at api.domain .com that gets proxied through domain .com/api. On the proxy I remove some headers because of a error 1000 issue: here. The headers I’m removing on the proxy are the following: ‘cf-connecting-ip’, ‘cf-ipcountry’, ‘cf-visitor’, ‘cf-ray’, ‘x-forwarded-for’, ‘x-forwarded-proto’,.
Ideally I’d want the api cached at the api subdomain and more importantly the main domain.
Note, I used to use the vanilla deployment setup from zeit.co (now) and it was being cached as expected (some automatic setting of theirs). It only stopped working after I switched to the cloudfare configuration.