CDN for website which provides live data for premium users and delayed data for visitors in the same url

Hello,

I want to implement cluodflare CDN for my website www.scrapmonster.com, I am bit hesitant since my website provides daily scrap metal prices for premium logged in users and three months delayed price for a normal visitor, these two kinds of data has been showing in the same url with checking user session

This page will show current days data for logged in premium members and delayed data for normal visitor.

If I am implementing CDN for this website what will happen. will the CDN servers show the previously cached page to users regardless whether it is premium or normal visitor?

By default Cloudflare doesn’t cache HTML content. So unless you’re using cache everything in a page rule it shouldn’t impact dynamic content. However if you’re going to cache everything then you’d need to use bypass cache on cookie to show different content to anonymous vs logged in users.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.