From my hosting service…
I’ve checked on the website and tested changing the A records with a CNAME record pointing the www. version to your domain - which is an alternative way of pointing the website to our servers, however, in both cases it seems it is indeed the proxy causing the issue.
Every time the proxy is disabled the issue is resolved with the mobile version.
In addition to that I’ve checked if there are redirects set on both our end and Cloudflare’s end, however, non were found. I’ve noticed there was initially cdn-1 subdomains in your Cloudflare’s DNS zone which were removed almost an year ago.
It seems those multiple CNAME records that were removed - cdn-1, cdn-2, cdn-3 are somehow causing the issue for the mobile version and that seems to be on Cloudflare’s end since those are default records in their DNS zone. Unfortunately, it would be best to contact them so they can share some insight if that is indeed causing the issue and if there is anything we can do on our end to assist in resolving the issue along with their instructions we will be glad to help you out further.