"Caution: This site has been identified as high risk" and the viewers have to click "continue"

Site access is blocked via Chrome browser with notice saying: “Site Can’t Be Reached”. When viewers scrolled down, it said “Caution: This site has been identified as high risk” and the viewers have to click “continue” after the scary warning. Is there a way to go straight to my site instead of to this notice? The viewers are from a corporation - hopefully a future client! But this sign is bad for business! Please help! :slight_smile:

Can you please provide the domain?

@semerad.tan Could you please give me the domain?

Hey! It’s www.tanyalesley.com

It was Chrome that was giving the error messages

Looks good to me, running latest version of Chrome.

Yeah, me too! Try updating your browser and if that fails, clear your cookies!

Thank you! It was the corporate client - both users from their office in London had the same block and warning, weird… thanks for checking it out!

Cheers, @AppleSlayer! Both users from their office in London had the same block and warning, weird… but thank you for checking!

Well I’m from the US so it maybe why I’m not getting the warning

Interesting… just annoying that it’s fine for me too, but prospective clients (randoms) experiencing this intermittently and I can’t help them because they may never get to my site… I thought it was because of Cloudflare but maybe some things are just meant to be out of our control!

I know I should have done this earlier but https://sitecheck.sucuri.net returned these results for your site!

Would you be able to get a screenshot of that? I’d love to try to figure out what security software is doing this. (for future reference)

You talking to me?

Cheers @AppleSlayer this is great to know, thank you!

If this is for me - here’s the screenshots of the warnings!

Screenshot 2021-09-17 at 15.10.27

That looks like a campus restriction and has nothing to do with Cloudflare.