Can't verify my email address

I can’t verify my email address, just like this post . Every time I resend the link and click it, it says “this link is not valid”. Also,when I tried to do things like change the email, change account name, or change the language of the website, it will give me a 403 api error. Here are some screenshots:
Snipaste_2021-04-27_09-36-29

I can’t even open a support ticket, anyone here can help?

Have you tried writing a ticket and contacting Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue?

@cloonan

1 Like

As I said above, I can’t open a ticket, the system just returns me a 403 error, so I can only ask for help here.

Please read again:

1 Like

Thanks, I got it and just sent an email a few minutes ago.

1 Like

You should receive a reply pretty quickly with a ticket #. Did that happen?

Hello, I got a reply from Cloudflare Support Team (Bot), it told me that “When contacting Cloudflare Support, you must use the email address associated with your account.” I think that’s because I haven’t verified my ematl.Also, I got a link to the ticket:https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/requests/2145859. But when i tried to click, I got an error message:[quote]{“success”:false,“errors”:[{“code”:1000,“message”:“SSO failed. Please verify your email before sign in the support site”}],“messages”:,“result”:null}[/quote]

I just kicked off another validation email @decen3113, lmk if you get it. Our logs show the emails as delivered.

@cloonan
Hello, I can receive the validation, but the link still can’t work.

Sorry for the trouble with this, can you try from a different browser and/or an incognito window using the latest link?

@cloonan
Hello, I also tried this method before posting here but failed, however this time it works! Thanks for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.