Can't upgrade Plans

Hi,

I’m trying to upgrade from the Free plan to the Professional plan, whenever I click on Purchase, it shows the notification that the plan is upgraded but when I refresh the page, it’s returning to the free plan.

I’m also receiving emails saying, We were unable to complete the purchase, change, or cancellation of your Cloudflare subscription for .

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

Did you already tried writing to Cloudflare Billing about this, or did you already written to the Cloudflare support via ticket/request?
If so, kindly can you share the ticket number here in a reply so we could escalate it?

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare billing due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to billing[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

May I tag @Laurie just in case to check this when possible and provied further information.

Hi @mrinalpai,
Checking your account I am not seeing that you have submitted a ticket at this time. In order to share your account details please * send an an e-mail to billing[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account.

Hi @Laurie, @fritex, thanks for the prompt response, I’ll submit a ticket and share the ticket number here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.