Can't transfer a .me domain into Cloudflare

Hello,

According to how I read this article:

It should now be possible to transfer .me domains into the Cloudflare registrar, but as of yet, I haven’t been able to do this.

The option never appears, even though I have two .me sites within Cloudflare. Can someone confirm it they have been able to transfer a .me domain into Cloudflare?

Thanks
Gary

1 Like

I think they’ve been running behind lately. It looks like the .co.uk ones from two weeks ago are finally working.

1 Like

Yes, I was able to transfer a couple of my .co.uk domains into Cloudflare (wasn’t the smoothest of transitions, but got there in the end), and I was looking to complete the set by moving my .me domains over as well.

I will keep checking to see if it becomes available. I was just going by the date of the 19th October on the site that I linked to above.

Gary

2 Likes

I’m also waiting patiently and checking the registrar page daily, as I have a .me domain that’s expiring elsewhere soon. Other threads seem to indicate that they’re running about 2 weeks behind schedule ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I feel a little better knowing that it isn’t just me :slight_smile:

Will keep checking as well.

Gary

1 Like

Best to not let that get down to the wire. I suggest you have a backup plan, such as renewing or another registrar, if it gets down to two weeks.

1 Like

.me isn’t yet supported by Cloudflare
Screenshot 2021-10-26 8.54.32 AM

1 Like

The date format is YYYY-MM-DD, not YYYY-DD-MM.

4 Likes

I got it off of the TLD policies link (https://www.cloudflare.com/tld-policies/) so why the ■■■■ would the date format be incorrect?

1 Like

Last time the extended the calendar, a bunch of senators was not happy.

1 Like

From that page, the date that is given is 2021-10-19.

Since there are only 12 months in the year, we can assume that the 19 is referring to the 19th day of the month, and the 10 is the month, which is October. So 19th October 2021, which means that it should be supported already, right.

1 Like

So they haven’t updated the list yet?

1 Like

What updates you are expecting?

1 Like

If .me is supported they should have changed it to the “TLDs Recently added” list!

Yes, but they are running behind by about 2 weeks.
You will know when it is supported as it will be on the left of that page and not in the right “forthcoming” column.

2 Likes

Oh, gotcha!

1 Like

We briefly turned on .me but we ran into some issues so we turned it back off. It’s possible many of you might have seen it and tried to register or transfer. Your transactions would have likely failed too. If that is the case, please raise a ticket with us and we can look into it for you.

6 Likes

Hi! It looks like I’ve ran into this issue with .me transfer, however transaction failed only on the Cloudflare end, bank charged for transfer without refund. Support ticket #2291853.

2 Likes

Is .me domain fully supported now? I tried a transfer before seeing this post, and it appears to succeed.

1 Like

Hi there- I just responded to your ticket.

4 Likes