Cant signin my account

Hello!

You’re attempting to log into Cloudflare from an unrecognized IP Address. Please enter the Authentication Token that was sent to the email associated with this account.

But i dont have any token in my email…

How to ask support write me on email redacted ? This is important because I broke my site by cache settings.

Best Regards
Alena

Your email address was on a supression list that caused the emails to not arrive. Can you try again now? Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks. I do it

1 Like

You’re attempting to log into Cloudflare from an unrecognized IP Address. Please enter the Authentication Token that was sent to the email associated with this account.

Cancel please!

My site second day down. I cant understarnd what is wrong and cant signin in my account c;oudflare. Also developer cant sign in
Help pls/

Best Regards
Alena

Can you please check my account settings? Usres cant posted on site (dont work some buttons). Also I see some dns errors

I show the reset tokens as now being delivered, can you check your spam and junk folders to see if they are there?

They have not yet accepted the invitation to join the account, they need to do that first prior to being able to use the account.

1 Like

Yeastarday I receive token after 1-2 hours.

Now again I cant signin, not have token. Now I must again waiting 1-2 hours?

Can you pls cancel for my account this is verification?

Now receive token but not correct

Invalid user, please try login again. (Code: 1059)

Are you signing in using the same account as here? I show the tokens as being delivered.

They will be from a no-reply address, [email protected], searching for that may help locate them.

You may want to create a filter to allow all emails from [email protected] if they are being routed to spam.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot log in

Again cant sighin my account. Can you please check my account settings? After migration on Cloudflare site have some new issues and down positions in search engines/ Check please 3 screenshot/

i.imgur com/DiIBWoo.jpg

i.imgur com/gbzc3l9.jpg
i.imgur com/WKzlQlD.jpg

Best Regards
Alena

You were able to sign in and create the post, yes? I show a dashboard login today.

Can you descrbe the issues you are seeing on the site? The images you uploaded do not work for me.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.