Can't Sign in with Apple.. error

Unfortunately, it appears I should have not used Sign in with Apple when I created my original Cloudflare account because now I get an error and I’m locked out suddenly…

I have a ticket number in at I can’t login either via “Sign in with Apple”… I am so disappointed that I might lose access to my account. I created a new account to make a ticket and post here. Ticket number 3113333.

This issue has been escalated.

See the status page to track this: Cloudflare Status - Cloudflare Dashboard Logins with Apple ID

@mr_michaeldwentz Can you please try to login now a fix has been deployed. Cloudflare Status - Cloudflare Dashboard Logins with Apple ID

Thank you. I was actually able to successfully get into my account using the reset password link and then using the private relay Apple ID email address auto created when I set up my account to get a password reset link. I then just updated to an actual email address and password. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.