Can't route target.clickfunnels.com through CloudFlare

We use a service called Clickfunnels. In order to use it, we create a CNAME for a subdomain that points to target.clickfunnels.com. As of this morning this has stopped working, I’m getting a NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID error saying the Cloudflare certificate expired earlier this morning. When I go to the DNS page all the ‘clouds’ are gray. I assume they used to be orange. When I click on one of them, it turns orange briefly then goes back to gray.

This seems like something bad going on between Cloudflare and target.clickfunnels.com but I’m not sure what. Clickfunnels support has been zero help so now I’m hoping someone in the Cloudflare community has ideas. This has all been working since 2016 so I figure something somewhere must have changed for it to stop (across multiple domains and subdomains) all of a sudden this morning.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Hi @webservices, please contact support login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support. and let them know the issue you’re seeing using Clickfunnels.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.