Can't "re-add" domain name to Cloudflare

Hi,

I can’t add the new site “afigueiredo.ml” to Cloudflare. The error that I’m getting is:

Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of afigueiredo.ml at this time.
Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

I already did everything that’s written here:

But my issue is different.

This is a domain that I had previously added to Cloudflare. I forgot to renew it (didn’t receive the warning email) and it was deleted from Cloudflare.
Now I already have it’s ownership again but I’m not able to “re-add” it to my account.

The funny thing is, if I change its name servers to Cloudflare, it works! It seems that the domain was deleted from my account but is still in Cloudflare’s database and still holds the previous DNS records that I had created. The problem is that I can’t manage it because it doesn’t show in my account.

Is there anything I can do to add it again to my account?

Thanks in advance for your help.

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.