Can't purchase Stream

Hi all, I’ve been trying to purchase Cloudflare Stream for the past few days but I keep getting the following error:

“Failed catalog product validation for key(stream.base.no_downgrade_from_v2) with message: Cannot downgrade from V2 plan (Code: 7541)”

I previously had an Images subscription but I plan to move to the Steam + Images Starter Bundle but I can’t!

Opened a support ticket but not heard anything for 3 days, Can anyone help please?

1 Like

Hi there, can you share your ticket number?

3 Likes

Sure, here you go: #3229159

Hey there @Ollie_TinyShield

I have gone ahead and followed up on your ticket - I apologise for the delay.

I would like to grab a bit more information off you to investigate this properly for you :slight_smile:

Let me know on the ticket if you have any further questions or concerns.
Kind regards;

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem

Hey @robert.lukoshko , I wish I could help you with a solution but I’m still blocked on this myself. I’ve provided the support team with videos, screenshots and error codes and I’m no further yet.

@robert.lukoshko sorry for the issues, if you have a billing ticket already open, please share the ticket number here. You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

@Ollie_TinyShield I see your ticket number 3229159 and see that my colleague is currently reviewing that.

Hey folks, this should be fixed as of today — thank you for your patience and sorry for the issue! Please let us know if you experience any other problems! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Great to hear, thanks @kkipp

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.