Can't purchase/register a domain

I have purchased a few domain with Cloudflare before, but now I can’t submit the registration form on https://dash.cloudflare.com/, all the information entered into the fields are correct and no field is empty, and I get visual indicators/errors showing if a field is invalid or required. But I am left with “Please make sure all required fields are filled out properly.”

But there is no mistake and nothing to enter. Am I the only one experiencing this?

I can’t troubleshoot since I don’t know what field is the problem.

Safari: 14.0.2

1 Like

Browser console:

[Error] The source list for Content Security Policy directive 'script-src' contains an invalid source: ''strict-dynamic''. It will be ignored.
[Error] The source list for Content Security Policy directive 'script-src' contains an invalid source: ''report-sample''. It will be ignored.
 [Error] The source list for Content Security Policy directive 'script-src' contains an invalid source: ''strict-dynamic''. It will be ignored.
[Error] The source list for Content Security Policy directive 'script-src' contains an invalid source: ''report-sample''. It will be ignored.

Hi @chr.sj, sorry for the issues. I just tried the workflow and the only field I enter any info into is the domain name I want to buy.

I have seen posts that indicate they see that error when updating the phone number on the payment screen. Can you attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing? And are you seeing a red bar at the bottom of the page with an error?

Sure, I have blurred the entries.

1 Like

Thank you, I suspect it’s an issue with the format of the phone number (or at least that I where I’ve seen the issue before). Are you getting an error in red at the bottom? And, can you loop in Support and share your ticket number here so that I can follow up?

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

No, nothing red.
I’ve tried with or without the ITU.E (+xx).

1 Like

Thank you. When you have a ticket with Support, please share the number here. Out of curiosity, is the phone number you are entering different from the one on your account currently? Checking for trailing and leading spaces is sometimes helpful in avoiding that error. I’ll reach out to you via a private message for some additional details.

It is the same number.

I can’t create a support ticket, because it doesn’t involve a domain I own. You get passed the first step without selecting a new domain.

I will just go buy the domain elsewhere.

Perhaps this was attempted, but there was no mention of it so I’ll throw it out there:

Did you try to register with a different browser? Sometimes a different one helps. I mostly use Opera when accessing Cloudflare, and things have gone well. I do use the Cloudflare registrar a lot.

Good luck registering your domain, wherever you are able to do it.

I tried using Brave.

Understood. Brave is a browser I use daily, but usually not when accessing my Cloudflare account. The main reason being, on this particular computer I don’t have the Bitwarden (password manager) extension installed in Brave. But I have it in Opera and Firefox. I also use Edge, Vivaldi, Chromium and Chrome (mostly to test sites and browser functionality).

Maybe the next time you plan on registering a domain, perhaps a different browser could yield a more successful outcome. Of course, the same thing could happen, but at least you’d be able to reasonably rule it out as the cause.