Can't purchase / enable a new Advanced Certificate

Hi!
I tried to add a new advanced certificate but got the following error: Access to configure this resource has not been granted for this zone. This feature is available with the Advanced Certificate Manager. (Code: 1450)

Any tips?

Thank you for your help

Hi @murilo.moreira,

Do you see ACM for that domain on the subscriptions page for your account?

If you do and are still getting that message, please email [email protected] from your account email address. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Thanks!

I replied de email and received this ticket number: #2232248

Thank you, I’ve added this to the escalation queue.

I just replied to you, can you have the Super admin of this account reply or approve on the ticket and we can provide you with more details. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi there!

The SuperAdmin has replied the email

Hello there-

I just sent a reply to the ticket asking for the domain details. let’s discuss this on the ticket itself so I don’t get lost in this thread.

1 Like

Hi

Theo Domain in case is eotica.net

Thanks, I am taking a look now.

I just replied to your ticket. The issue is with your payment method that is failing. I have sent more details on the ticket. Please take a look. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.